The Emerge Collection from Sunbrella® draws from the origins of traditional fabrics and adapts them for a more contemporary experience. A new upholstery line, Emerge offers a multitude of new yarn colors from calming, soft blues to muted, earthy tones that layer beautifully upon neutrals revealing a modern interpretation of the classics. Simply put, the collection’s classic and contemporary colors pair with modern hues, creating a beautiful balance between what is fresh and what is familiar.
The collection encompasses an abundance of elements to consider for your projects, including an innovative effect on a timeless basket weave check and a new marled yarn texturized for enhanced visual interest. Classic striped patterns provide structure, while a sprawling hero botanical lends vibrancy and movement to any piece, ensuring these fabrics work well in every environment and on virtually any application.
As Greg Voorhis, executive design director for Sunbrella, noted in making the announcement: “With so many people seeking comfort in their homes, we designed the Emerge Collection to provide timeless comfort that still feels fresh. The fabrics in Emerge are highly versatile to fit in with any style and can be easily layered into an existing space or serve as the foundation of a new design.”
The Emerge Collection includes:
- Bliss – Two new colors of Bliss, a versatile neutral and a fresh, pale blue.
- Canvas – Canvas introduces four new colors that offer elegant style with complete design flexibility.
- Cast – New colors of Cast as part of the Emerge Collection have been added to expand the spectrum of available shades.
- Context – A dry chambray weave that is a twist on the versatile, classic check.
- Detail – A smaller-scale diamond pattern offering a fresh take on the classic polka dot.
- Direction – Based on a classic chambray weave, this pattern with muted colors offers a slightly variegated look adding textural interest to any project.
- Highlight – This multi-colored stripe features fresh color combinations using new yarn additions.
- Model – The stitching effect on this tight weave creates a Chevron-like sensibility that appears to be floating on the top of the material.
- Principle – The multitude of colors within a waffle-weave look allows this chameleon-like fabric to pair well with colors in several Sunbrella collections, including Emerge.
- Relate – Featuring strong, classic colors as a grounding component for the collection, this bar stripe offers a pop of color that serves as an accent stripe.
- Sensibility – This contemporary botanical with its intricate detail and bold styling gives this fabric vital movement that is as modern as it is traditional.
As the leading performance fabric with the most comprehensive warranty in the industry, Sunbrella offer best-in-class comfort, color retention, cleanability, and strength that lasts. Sunbrella upholstery fabrics, including Emerge, come with a five-year limited warranty. For more information on the Emerge Collection, please contact your sales representative, visit www.trivantage.com, or contact us at 1-800-786-1876.