Industry experts from Trivantage have hand-selected shade fly products to offer an adjustable shade solution with customizable fabric and pole set options. The new Marine Shade Fly offerings make it easy by compiling the products fabricators need, together and with recommended combinations.
Pick and choose a pole set and fabric combination to best suit your needs:
Shade Pole Sets – Avoid harsh UV rays with effortless boat shade. Three categories of durable, lightweight pole sets are made to last through demanding marine conditions and are easy to install, attach to shade fabric connectors, remove, and stow. Features include easy-use cam cleats, a mesh storage bag, and multi-direction shade for protection at any time of the day.
- New entry-level option: Tele-Sun Aluminum Shade Pole Sets, 44” to 69”
- A step up in durability: Carbiepole™ Carbon Fiber Pole Sets offered in black, white, blue and red, 68” to 88”
- Top-of-the-line: Tele-Sun Carbon Fiber Pole Set, 52” to 80”
Recommended Shade Fabric Selections – To accompany these shade poles, Trivantage hand-selected several popular shade fabrics to pair with a shade pole set. Fabric options include worry-free, Trivantage-exclusive performance fabrics including SolaMesh® and Hydrofend®, UV-stabilized fabrics designed to breathe, or compactable fabrics.
- SolaMesh 118” HDPE, exclusive to Trivantage
- Hydrofend 60” Solution Dyed Polyester, exclusive to Trivantage
- Commercial NinetyFive 340 118” HPDE
- Serge Ferrari Stamoid® Smart 1 98”
For more information, please contact your local sales representative, visit trivantage.com, or call 1-800-786-1876.