Did you know? The new Trivantage.com lets you search easier, order faster and connect anywhere. And, for fast, easy and accurate online ordering, you can reorder items directly from your purchase history. Here’s how:
- Visit Trivantage.com and login to your account using the “Sign In” link at the top right corner. Once you sign in, click the “My Account” link.
- Now, you can access “Order History” from the navigation links to the left of the page.
- From this page, you will be able to view all recent orders as well as search orders from years past. To search past orders, type in the Item Number, Item Name, Order Number or PO Number in the search field, select the method you want to use to search from the dropdown menu and input a date range for your search.
- Click the order number and you will be able to see all items contained within an order. From this page, you can click the check box next to items you wish to reorder and click “Add Selected Items to Cart.”
- Once you have selected all of the items you need, you can view your shopping cart and follow the simple three-step process to complete your order.