Serge Ferrari 502 Satin sample books are now available! Ask your sales representative and reference book No. 998969.
Any project using fabric is only as good as the thread that holds it together. With Gore® Tenara® HTR and TR thread, you can rest assured that you are purchasing a product that will last, because it comes with a warranty that will outlast the fabric it is sewn into.
Gore Tenara is an ideal thread for marine applications because it is UV resistant and waterproof, which allows it to withstand elements such as acid rain, salt water and pollution. The thread also resists fading from prolonged exposure to weather. In addition, virtually any cleaning solution can be used on Gore Tenara sewing thread – whether it is an acid, alkaline or bleach-based solution.
Available in multiple colors, it is likely that there is a Gore Tenara thread that will match any fabric choice. Plus, it is available in a clear option so fabricators can say goodbye to color-matching woes.
For more information and to view all available colors, fabricators should browse the Gore Tenara collection.
By the end of the outdoor season, it is likely that outdoor patio furniture has been exposed to the elements – sometimes causing traditional woven chairs and footrests to fade, discolor or even rip. To avoid these issues, try using a high-performing fabric that is both versatile and maintenance free like Phifertex® outdoor fabrics.
Phifertex products are available in vinyl-coated polyester or PVC/Olefin blends that are made to withstand harsh weather conditions such as prolonged sun or rain exposure. Plus, Phifertex fabrics are made with Microban® antimicrobial protection that helps prevent staining and the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew.
This durable outdoor fabric comes in a wide variety of colors and textural weaves that customers are sure to love. And, you’re sure to love the fast and easy process of ordering Phifertex products through Trivantage.
Did you know? The new Trivantage.com lets you search easier, order faster and connect anywhere. And, for fast, easy and accurate online ordering, you can reorder items directly from your purchase history. Here’s how:
- Visit Trivantage.com and login to your account using the “Sign In” link at the top right corner. Once you sign in, click the “My Account” link.
- Now, you can access “Order History” from the navigation links to the left of the page.
- From this page, you will be able to view all recent orders as well as search orders from years past. To search past orders, type in the Item Number, Item Name, Order Number or PO Number in the search field, select the method you want to use to search from the dropdown menu and input a date range for your search.
- Click the order number and you will be able to see all items contained within an order. From this page, you can click the check box next to items you wish to reorder and click “Add Selected Items to Cart.”
- Once you have selected all of the items you need, you can view your shopping cart and follow the simple three-step process to complete your order.
As a reminder, UPS has currently added a surcharge to packages 48-inches or longer. For more information about the changes instated by UPS, please visit http://rates.ups.com/.